Offering a Unique Twist on Physical Therapy!
For: Outpatient, Orthopedic/Sports patients, Pre-surgery, or Post-surgery
Cash based services for sports training and extended rehabilitation.
Dr. Matta uses his knowledge of manual physical therapy to evaluate and determine the best treatment for you, improving your physical functioning.
Dr. Matta will direct you through a custom made treatment and exercise program that will maximize your function and improve your fitness level
Contact Dr Matta:
412 303 0866
Office hours by appointment
Large joint rehabilitation
- Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Hip, Knee, and Ankle
Comprehensive initial evaluation
- Re-assessment, Joint mobilization, Range of Motion (APROM/PROM)
- Therapeutic Stretching, Custom Rehabilitation exercise program
- Electric Stimulation, TENS, Interferential, Neuromuscular E-Stim
Titleist Performance Institute
- Certified Golf Fitness Instruction and Rehabilitation (cash-based service)